Guidance For Employers
HMRC has published the October 2019 issue of the Employer Bulletin which contains guidance on a number of issues relevant for employers.
Topics in this edition include:
- Changes for UK employers sending workers to the EU, the EEA or Switzerland
- PAYE Settlement Agreements and Welsh rate of Income Tax
- Guidance for employers on reporting PAYE information in real time when payments are made early at Christmas
- Disguised Remuneration
- Termination payments: Post Employment Notice Pay for employees paid by equal monthly instalments
- Do your employees have the right tax code?
- Employment Allowance reform – eligibility rules for the Employment Allowance are changing from April 2020
- Do you claim the Apprenticeship Levy Allowance or Employment Allowance?
- Changes to company car tax regime
- Student and Postgraduate Loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Trivial Benefits in kind
- Paying for fitness equipment
If you would like help with payroll matters please contact us.
Internet link: GOV.UK employer-bulletin-october-2019