Digital Content Marketing Apprentice – Hiring Now…
Are you ready to kick-start your career in Digital Content Marketing? Award winning IN-Accountancy is looking for a Digital Content Marketing Apprentice to join their team in Stockport to help boost their digital communications, including video content. Apply Now!
As a Digital Content Marketing Apprentice, your responsibilities would include:
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Innovating and presenting new digital/offline strategies
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, print, email, blog, SEO and more
- Driving traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to their website
- Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights
- A-C (4-9) English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
- A passion for social media and digital content!
- Willing to learn about Digital Content Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Computer Literate
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing, Social Media and Content Production
- Well organised
Training to be Provided
The Juice Academy is a digital marketing Academy based in Castlefield, Manchester. They train 80 apprentices a year whilst the apprentices work with businesses around the North West. The training is delivered by industry professionals from their sister company, Tangerine Communications. The Juice Academy sessions will be completed remotely until safe to move back to face-to-face learning within the academy in Castlefield, apprentices will also receive the on the job training in the workplace. The final three months of the course will be the ‘assessment period’ during which apprentices are expected to produce a portfolio of work and complete a series of assessments. Full digital marketing training to be provided on-the-job and off-the-job. The Juice Academy partner with Apprentify, who support apprentices in the workplace through development coaching.
The qualification will include:
• Level 3 Junior Content Producer
Things to consider
You apply on The Juice Academy website, filling in the written application form to the best of your ability, paying attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation. Successful candidates will be invited to a second stage, where you will complete several assessments, including Maths & English. If these results are successful, your application will be sent to the employer who will shortlist for interviews. If your interview is successful, you will be expected to start in the workplace at the week commencing the 15th of March. Please mark clearly on your application if you will be unavailable to start on this date and we will consider you for future selection days. Note: The Juice Academy will recruit a number of apprentices to start in March and while you’re applying for a position with this employer your application may be sent to other employers if it’s unsuccessful with this employer. *Please note: For the first year, you will be paid a minimum salary of £10,000. Thereafter, your pay will be increased to the National Living Wage (currently £8.72 per hour). All salaries are set at the employers’ discretion; however, this will be the minimum you will receive.
Digital Marketing is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the UK, so prospects upon completion are very promising with industry experience and a qualification under your belt. Job titles include, but are not limited to: • Junior Content Producer • Social Media Executive • Digital Marketing Executive • Content Executive