Senior Manager/Associate Director Tax – Hiring Now…
It’s exciting times at IN Accountancy as we announce that we are recruiting once again. We’re looking for an outstanding individual to join the IN Team as an Senior Manager/Associate Director Tax.
If you, or someone you know, fits the bill, please ask them to get in touch with me (Sarah) directly). More details below…
IN Accountancy – THE COMPANY
An award winning, Stockport based Accountancy Practice. We focus on looking after growing, owner managed businesses with annual turnover up to around £10m. Established only seven years ago, there are currently twelve of us working together in a modern office. IN is an equal opportunity employer.
The company provides core Accountancy, Tax Compliance & Planning Services to a steadily growing client base of smaller companies and Individuals. Our clients often seek out our knowledge and counsel on their financial affairs, although IN doesn’t offer financial planning we will help on taxation and technical accounting matters.
Our recent growth has created a management opportunity within the company to recruit a Senior Manager or perhaps Associate Director of Tax.
This is an exciting opportunity in one of our core growth areas, which will involve working closely with the Directors and clients on tax planning assignments to identify and provide tax planning solutions, and advising on and reviewing more complex corporation tax computations.
You will be responsible for managing the existing personal tax team and providing general tax technical support and both business and personal tax advice both directly to clients and internally in response to requests from the Directors and accounts team.
You will be responsible for managing and mentoring team members, so a proven track record of developing people will be important.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will Include:
- Corporation Tax planning and reviews
- Review of complex personal tax returns for High Net Worth individuals
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Advising on R&D Tax Relief Claims
- Advising on Capital Allowances claims
- Corporate restructuring work and advice
- Succession planning advice
- Property portfolio tax issues
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries including negotiating final settlements
- Training and development of less experienced team members
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- TT and CTA Qualified
- Background within a forward thinking Accountancy Practice (c.5 years minimum)
- Commercial, with broad business and personal tax experience
- Client focused approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain complex matters simply
- Ability to work on your own initiative quickly and effectively with limited guidance
- Resilience and ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to be involved in setting up a while new department in this fast growing, exciting business. This is more than a bookkeeping job – develop yourself and your future as you help build a bigger and better company.
Naturally we will offer an attractive salary and benefits package for the right individual. Your personal growth and success will be matched by a continuing commitment to recognise your contribution.