We’ll make everything clear.
Let us handle the hassle and stress of complex tax and financial areas, so you can invest your valuable time growing and developing your business.
Our work starts with asking you to send us your paperwork. From there, we’ll prepare your accounts and put your corporation tax return together. We’ll even ensure you’re remunerating yourself from the company in the best possible way. Which means you could reduce your tax, not just now, but for years to come. We do all of this in friendly, approachable way to make things as easy as possible for you and your business. This is why we are one of the most successful accountancy firms in Stockport.
Our services include:
- Preparing profit-and-loss accounts for the business.
- Preparing the business balance sheet, including reconciling bank accounts, loan accounts, fixed assets and other balance-sheet items.
- Completing compliant financial statements and accompanying notes.
- Filing accounts with Companies House and HMRC.
- Preparing and submitting corporation tax return and computation, including relevant tax claims.
- Calculating tax liabilities and refunds.
- Checking HMRC tax calculations and statements.
- Reminding you of payment and filing deadlines throughout the year.
- Advising you by phone or email all year round.
Call us on 0161 456 9666 and find out what we can do for your business.