Life is busy enough when running your own business. Where will you find time to complete your accounts?
We like to keep things simple.
As accountants based in Stockport, we understand local business.
Keeping things simple gives you the time to run your business. Whether you are a sole trader, or operate as a partnership, we will keep you right – We’ll send you a list of the information we need, and once we’ve received your paperwork, we’ll complete your accounts and make sure you’re claiming the right tax allowances and expenses. Even better, we’ll suggest other ways you can save money. So you’ll have more cash to invest in your business.
Here’s Alex again keeping it simple with a little reminder of what tax you may have to pay if you are self employed:
What can we do for you?
- Preparing profit-and-loss accounts for the business based on the supplied information and explanations.
- Preparing the business balance sheet, including reconciling bank accounts, loan accounts, fixed assets and other balance-sheet items.
- Tax computation to include all relevant tax claims.
- Completing and submitting your yearly self-assessment tax returns on time, including all expenses and relief claims.
- Reminding you of payment and filing deadlines throughout the year.
- Being available to you by phone or email all year round.
- All for an agreed fixed fee, so no nasty surprise bills, ever.
We also like to keep our clients and partners as up to date as possible with any legislation and tips which we think may be of interest to them, so here’s another short video explain how to run your car through your business if you are self employed…
Get in touch with our team today to find out how we can help you.