IN Accountancy

Accountants for Self-Employed

Life is busy enough when running your own business.

Where will you find time to complete your accounts and tax return?

We like to keep things simple...
If you are already operating as a sole trader or partnership, IN Accountancy can look after all your accounts and tax affairs for you

Play Video

Recently started trading and are not quite sure whether to register as a sole trader, a partnership or to incorporate a company?

Give us a call on 0161 456 9666 - we will talk you through the pros and cons of your options before guiding you towards the most appropriate course of action.

While you don’t require an accountant to file your year end accounts and tax returns, clients of IN Accountancy find that not only do we save you time and stress, but we make sure you claim for all the available tax allowances and expenses.

Even better, where possible, we will suggest other ways you can save money. 

While you may only have to prepare accounts at the end of the tax year, we are here for you throughout and do not charge extra for ad hoc advice throughout the year

Our services for Sole Traders and Partnerships include:

We also like to keep our clients and partners as up to date as possible with any legislation and tips which we think may be of interest to them, so here's another short video explain how to run your car through your business if you are self employed...

Play Video

At IN Accountancy there are a few things which are really important to us:

Ultimately it comes down to just two words:  


About you, your business, our team, our business, the local community and the environment. 
We always strive to do our best, to improve that best and to go the extra mile. 

Honesty and integrity:

We do what we say we will do. Simple.

Attention to detail:

Something you should expect from your accountant!

Friendly and approachable:

We want you to feel at ease and well looked after – no such thing as a silly question.

Proactive and responsive:

We understand how important communication is to you, and will always respond to you quickly.

Keeping it simple:

We take a no-jargon approach and aim to help you understand the numbers that really matter in your business.


Our philosophy is to strive for continuous improvement and empowerment for all.

Related News

News relating to Sole Traders