We have updated our TaxApp to support Apple’s recent iOS7 release and made improvements to the layouts for Android users to make our TaxApp even easier to use.
From the valuable feedback we have received, many of you find the calculators very useful. You will be delighted to learn we have added three new ones.
• Tax on dividends
• Pension relief
• VAT payment deadline schedule
Additionally, based on your feedback we have improved our Employee NI and tax calculator so that it now also shows the Employer’s NI.
If you have any ideas on what you would like to see included in future updates we would welcome your feedback.
Not got the TaxApp yet? Download it for free now!!
Using the latest technology, our TaxApp has been developed with you in mind to provide useful tax tools and information via your mobile device. The App features:
• Practical tax tips covering the family, businesses, selling assets and tax efficient savings.
• A range of useful tax calculators
• Key tax rates tables with explanatory notes
• Regular news updates to keep you updated on topics that matter to your business.
You can download the App completely free of charge for both iOS and Android mobile phones and devices at: https://www.in-accountancy.co.uk/taxapp-page
If you need any further information, please contact us.