Are you one of the many medical and healthcare professionals who are incorrectly taxed?
At IN Accountancy we understand the unique needs of the healthcare sector and will help you achieve the best possible financial position for your current and future requirements.
Are you a GP or Hospital Doctors, do you run a corporate group or single medical practice or are you a consultant or locum?
Each of these fields will have distinct requirements that need individual advice and guidance. We understand that you work long hours in a demanding and pressured environment and that you need complete confidence that your finances are in safe hands and that you are maximizing your financial returns, without the worry or hassle of having to look after the detail yourself.
Our personal service, on a transparent fixed fee basis, ensures your total peace of mind that you are being looked after as an individual as well as a business and that you are being charged fairly for the services you need, not those you don’t.
Some of the specific areas we will help you with are listed below, but our team of experts are vastly knowledgeable in all financial matters, and can also offer you the best independent personal financial planning advice through one of our partners.
We handle everything, from the simple and straightforward
- Your tax code and allowances
- Offsetting your personal and professional expenditure against your tax liabilities
- Your pay
- Your annual tax computations and returns
To regular and recurring matters
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Calculating profit allocations
- Managing practice tax returns
- National Insurance contributions
- Advice on VAT and preparation and submission of your returns
Including less regular or more bespoke services
- Business and year-end planning
- Budget setting and cash flow forecasting
- Pension planning
- Reviewing your membership of the NHS Superannuation Scheme, and advising on contribution levels for both this and National Insurance
- Advising you on how to manage your regular financial reporting
- Inheritance tax planning
- Ensuring you are properly protected
- Reviewing your company structure and remuneration policy to ensure you are set up in the most tax efficient way possible
And more ad-hoc reactive work such as property and business acquisitions.
Get a Quote from In Accountancy today